This flaky white fish is easy to make and high in protein. Cooking it with fresh tomatoes and herbs gives it tons of flavor.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 9 min.
Yield: 4 servings
1 medium red tomato, finely chopped
1 medium yellow tomato, finely chopped
5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
4 (4-oz.) each white fish fillets (like cod, halibut, or tilapia)
1. Preheat grill or broiler on high.
2. Combine tomatoes, basil, oil, and vinegar in a medium bowl; mix well.
3. Season with salt and pepper if desired; mix well. Set aside.
4. Top baking sheet with foil. Top with fish and tomato salsa. Pull up sides of foil and close, leaving a small opening at the top.
5. Grill or broil for 7 to 9 minutes. Open foil carefully (steam will come out). Fish should flake easily when tested with a fork.
Nutritional Information: (per serving)
P90X/P90X2 Portions (per serving)
P90X3 Portions (per serving)
Body Beast Portions (per serving)
21 Day Fix Portions(per serving)