Ultimate Reset-Curried Cauliflower Recipe
By August 28, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
Preheat Oven to 400°F. In a small nonstick saute' pan, heat oil over medium-low heat. Add Curry powder and stir for 15 to 30 seconds, until fragrant (don't allow it to burn). Place cauliflower in bowl and add oil/curry mixture and salt; mix well. Arrange in single layer in a glass baking dish and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tender, stirring gently a few times. Serves 1
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 to 1 Tsp Curry Flower
- 1/2 Large Head Cauliflower Stem Removed, cut into large florets
- 1/2 Tsp Himalayan Salt (or to taste)
- I prepare to make the meal by gathering up the ingredients I need.
- I cut the cauliflower, removing the stems and keeping the florets.
- Heating the oil and curry...be careful not to burn it!
- Curried Cauliflower fresh out of the oven.
- Serve with steamed kale to complete the meal.
- Cuisine: American